Block the stuff that hurts the brain. It makes it that little bit betterThis place hurts my fucking brain sometimes![]()
Block the stuff that hurts the brain. It makes it that little bit betterThis place hurts my fucking brain sometimes![]()
What position?This place hurts my fucking brain sometimes![]()
Learn to just ignore the shittiness. There's lots of areas if life where we can't do that, but this is one where we can. Find the best parts of this weird place and focus on those. Ignore the shitty, and report the rest lolThis place hurts my fucking brain sometimes![]()
Oh that's even easier to ignore looolIts not even shittiness its dumbassness
Put it on layawayI owe my soul to the company store
Wild ThingsHe needed to get Carmen in that other movie. With the pool sex, I can't remember the name
Even then Neve Campbell was sexier in itHe needed to get Carmen in that other movie. With the pool sex, I can't remember the name
That's the oneWild Things
You'll summon @Harthacnut with that talkEven then Neve Campbell was sexier in itThe whole goth vibe
![]()
Do itA warning to all im about to bust the filter thread
I guess to cover for the other people, also you went to an oddities museum?So I noticed photolab detecting faces in a bunch of pictures I took in the oddities museum lol