I did last week. I went to the oddities museum, illusion museum and the dead animal lab when I was in the capital for a dayI guess to cover for the other people, also you went to an oddities museum?![]()
I did last week. I went to the oddities museum, illusion museum and the dead animal lab when I was in the capital for a dayI guess to cover for the other people, also you went to an oddities museum?![]()
Nice! Did you pick up souvenirs?I did last week. I went to the oddities museum, illusion museum and the dead animal lab when I was in the capital for a day
Goat tongueNice! Did you pick up souvenirs?![]()
Great tongue
SameIt feels bigger when its inside
I got this one illusion that broke my mind. It was two curved pieces of plastic and which ever one you placed on top looks bigger, but if you lay them on top of each other they are exactly the same
They sold a mini version so I can break my mind at home