L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,921 I could drink blood orange cider all night long.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,922 Lurking said: I could drink blood orange cider all night long. Click to expand... I’m that way with Busch
Lurking said: I could drink blood orange cider all night long. Click to expand... I’m that way with Busch
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,924 It's sweet and has me licking my lips after every sip. Just a shame I'm extra sleepy.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,925 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not a fan of either of those lol Click to expand... I prefer Whiskey or Gin, but when I don’t have the funds… Budweiser or Busch Even went as far to get Nattys, lol
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not a fan of either of those lol Click to expand... I prefer Whiskey or Gin, but when I don’t have the funds… Budweiser or Busch Even went as far to get Nattys, lol
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,926 Now the most terrible thing to happen when comfy in bed. Wanna go for a tinkle mate?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,927 Fuzz_Ball said: I prefer Whiskey or Gin, but when I don’t have the funds… Budweiser or Busch Even went as far to get Nattys, lol Click to expand... I guess I shouldn't say I'm not a fan I've never had any of those lol
Fuzz_Ball said: I prefer Whiskey or Gin, but when I don’t have the funds… Budweiser or Busch Even went as far to get Nattys, lol Click to expand... I guess I shouldn't say I'm not a fan I've never had any of those lol
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,928 Lurking said: Now the most terrible thing to happen when comfy in bed. Wanna go for a tinkle mate? Click to expand... Hate when that happens, lol
Lurking said: Now the most terrible thing to happen when comfy in bed. Wanna go for a tinkle mate? Click to expand... Hate when that happens, lol
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,929 Maddiemoiselle said: I guess I shouldn't say I'm not a fan I've never had any of those lol Click to expand... Takes a certain type to drink it
Maddiemoiselle said: I guess I shouldn't say I'm not a fan I've never had any of those lol Click to expand... Takes a certain type to drink it
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,931 Lurking said: Bring back chamber pots! Click to expand... Bed pans are still around
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,932 BunnyBeeHope said: I think I should evict my tenant because she doesnt like Sinners @BaileyXcX agree? Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: I think I should evict my tenant because she doesnt like Sinners @BaileyXcX agree? Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,934 I might murder anyone who says anything negative about Sinners rn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,936 BaileyXcX said: I might murder anyone who says anything negative about Sinners rn Click to expand... What if I say something neutral
BaileyXcX said: I might murder anyone who says anything negative about Sinners rn Click to expand... What if I say something neutral
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,937 BaileyXcX said: I might murder anyone who says anything negative about Sinners rn Click to expand... I am good, how is Bailey?
BaileyXcX said: I might murder anyone who says anything negative about Sinners rn Click to expand... I am good, how is Bailey?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,938 Fuzz_Ball said: I am good, how is Bailey? Click to expand... I’m doing so great thank you for asking
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,939 Maddiemoiselle said: What if I say something neutral Click to expand... Tread lightly Tread Lightly
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,940 BaileyXcX said: I’m doing so great thank you for asking Click to expand... Good You’re welcome