L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,401 SeriouslySadie said: Suns out , knees out huh Click to expand... For the first time in a while. Embracing the year long shorts wear if I can.
SeriouslySadie said: Suns out , knees out huh Click to expand... For the first time in a while. Embracing the year long shorts wear if I can.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,403 SeriouslySadie said: Gonna be all week Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,405 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Well, damn Dunno what to say to this, other than consistent I guess pffft
BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Well, damn Dunno what to say to this, other than consistent I guess pffft
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,406 SeriouslySadie said: Suns out…. Click to expand... Buns out!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,410 BunnyBeeHope said: Baked buns? Click to expand... Hopefully not burnt buns owww
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,412 youngbustyredhead said: Buns out! Click to expand... Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns
youngbustyredhead said: Buns out! Click to expand... Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,413 SeriouslySadie said: Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns Click to expand... I’ll allow it! Since I didn’t take French and don’t know any better
SeriouslySadie said: Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns Click to expand... I’ll allow it! Since I didn’t take French and don’t know any better
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,416 SeriouslySadie said: Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns Click to expand... I believe you got it right
SeriouslySadie said: Petit pains rouge Dunno if is a literal term in French for buns Click to expand... I believe you got it right
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,417 It’s like this pretty much every year but we hear “first day of Spring” and forget
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,418 Curvylily said: roller coaster of weather View attachment 494060 Click to expand... Whats that thing on Saturday!?
Curvylily said: roller coaster of weather View attachment 494060 Click to expand... Whats that thing on Saturday!?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,419 BunnyBeeHope said: I believe you got it right Click to expand... My buns aren’t exactly petit ofc but still
BunnyBeeHope said: I believe you got it right Click to expand... My buns aren’t exactly petit ofc but still
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,420 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats that thing on Saturday!? Click to expand... It’s that giant baby from Teletubbies
BunnyBeeHope said: Whats that thing on Saturday!? Click to expand... It’s that giant baby from Teletubbies