D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,463 SeriouslySadie said: You should listen more then, and you will Click to expand... I make a habit not to listen to dumb people.
SeriouslySadie said: You should listen more then, and you will Click to expand... I make a habit not to listen to dumb people.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,464 Harthacnut said: I make a habit not to listen to dumb people. Click to expand... What are you doing here so?
Harthacnut said: I make a habit not to listen to dumb people. Click to expand... What are you doing here so?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,465 Harthacnut said: I make a habit not to listen to dumb people. Click to expand... I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru
Harthacnut said: I make a habit not to listen to dumb people. Click to expand... I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,466 BunnyBeeHope said: What are you doing here so? Click to expand... Saint Patrick's day, and Hope is now posting with an irish inflection?
BunnyBeeHope said: What are you doing here so? Click to expand... Saint Patrick's day, and Hope is now posting with an irish inflection?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,467 SeriouslySadie said: I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru Click to expand... Ain't creps what you eat?
SeriouslySadie said: I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru Click to expand... Ain't creps what you eat?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,468 I call them trainers. Thats it. Blud.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,470 SeriouslySadie said: I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru Click to expand... Irn Bru?
SeriouslySadie said: I bet you call them Creps, coz u iz a Blud innit Bru Click to expand... Irn Bru?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,472 SeriouslySadie said: First American, now Irish Racistcnut Click to expand... Can't be racist to the irish. The American bit is fair though.
SeriouslySadie said: First American, now Irish Racistcnut Click to expand... Can't be racist to the irish. The American bit is fair though.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,474 Harthacnut said: Ain't creps what you eat? Click to expand... Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport
Harthacnut said: Ain't creps what you eat? Click to expand... Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,475 I tried being a fair and just king
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,476 Harthacnut said: Saint Patrick's day, and Hope is now posting with an irish inflection? Click to expand... Agus
Harthacnut said: Saint Patrick's day, and Hope is now posting with an irish inflection? Click to expand... Agus
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,477 SeriouslySadie said: Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport Click to expand... Sounds like a chav thing
SeriouslySadie said: Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport Click to expand... Sounds like a chav thing
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,478 I wanted to respond with Irish but I dont know any
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,479 If y’all are giving away your British passports, I will take one pls
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,480 Anyway. Now I'm just gonna lop heads off.