SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,522 Harthacnut said: No, and thats on you. You assumed I'd know it because I'm from London. But I'm not a cockney. So Click to expand... Did I specify you? Again no
Harthacnut said: No, and thats on you. You assumed I'd know it because I'm from London. But I'm not a cockney. So Click to expand... Did I specify you? Again no
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,524 SeriouslySadie said: Did I specify you? Again no Click to expand... You did when you implied me not knowing what it meant, meant I should hand my passport over!
SeriouslySadie said: Did I specify you? Again no Click to expand... You did when you implied me not knowing what it meant, meant I should hand my passport over!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,526 SeriouslySadie said: You are Toastcnut Click to expand... SeriouslyStupidSadie
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,527 Harthacnut said: You did when you implied me not knowing what it meant, meant I should hand my passport over! Click to expand... Not my fault you only know your little segment of London is it, where as I am well versed in my Boroughs obviously
Harthacnut said: You did when you implied me not knowing what it meant, meant I should hand my passport over! Click to expand... Not my fault you only know your little segment of London is it, where as I am well versed in my Boroughs obviously
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,529 SeriouslySadie said: Not my fault you only know your little segment of London is it, where as I am well versed in my Boroughs obviously Click to expand... I don't associate with dumb east ender types
SeriouslySadie said: Not my fault you only know your little segment of London is it, where as I am well versed in my Boroughs obviously Click to expand... I don't associate with dumb east ender types
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,531 Okay I'm bored of this now Love you really Sadie
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,532 That new Louie documentary? I don't have netflix so no. But he usually does good stuff.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,533 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran's accent is posh mp Click to expand... Absolutely
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,534 I had an ridiculous interaction here yesterday where someone couldn't understand why drawings of kids would be banned in chat
I had an ridiculous interaction here yesterday where someone couldn't understand why drawings of kids would be banned in chat
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,535 Harthacnut said: Okay I'm bored of this now Love you really Sadie Click to expand... No shh ing that
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,536 BunnyBeeHope said: I had an ridiculous interaction here yesterday where someone couldn't understand why drawings of kids would be banned in chat Click to expand... wtf?
BunnyBeeHope said: I had an ridiculous interaction here yesterday where someone couldn't understand why drawings of kids would be banned in chat Click to expand... wtf?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,538 Harthacnut said: Okay you are right let’s stop now Love you really Sadie Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,539 Same person did post a picture with their baby in it so Rules for some and all that