L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,144 i think i read it's coming back... ugh the time limits between posting... i know it's for my own good but still...
i think i read it's coming back... ugh the time limits between posting... i know it's for my own good but still...
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,148 yeah i saw not all the characters are coming back. i hope it's still good they wrapped it up so well
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,149 They did. They should leave it alone. But there’s money to be made so they don’t care if it’s good. They just want people to watch it
They did. They should leave it alone. But there’s money to be made so they don’t care if it’s good. They just want people to watch it
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,150 what else you watching? I caught up on Shrinking
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,151 Idk what that is. Tell me about it I started paradise season 2
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,152 i watched the pilot of that, need to give it another shot. If you liked Ted Lasso, Shrinking (also on Apple) is very similar. Comedy/drama, heartfelt. Has Jason Segel and Harrison Ford as therapists.
i watched the pilot of that, need to give it another shot. If you liked Ted Lasso, Shrinking (also on Apple) is very similar. Comedy/drama, heartfelt. Has Jason Segel and Harrison Ford as therapists.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,154 I watched a lot of Apple TV until my free trial ran out
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,155 I will go for Paradise 2 but are watching The Capture now. Liked Shrinking and Ted Lasso. Sorry for interrupting.
I will go for Paradise 2 but are watching The Capture now. Liked Shrinking and Ted Lasso. Sorry for interrupting.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,157 ericx said: I will go for Paradise 2 but are watching The Capture now. Liked Shrinking and Ted Lasso. Sorry for interrupting. Click to expand... You’re not interrupting. You’re chatting Also hi Eric
ericx said: I will go for Paradise 2 but are watching The Capture now. Liked Shrinking and Ted Lasso. Sorry for interrupting. Click to expand... You’re not interrupting. You’re chatting Also hi Eric
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,160 i do find that on apple, i discover stuff i've never heard of, i must not get any of their marketing