BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,241 I’ve tried using Caroline Decker’s ID to get into bars
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,244 It was worth a shot Bailey. I've watched the show as well. Once all the way through. I know some of the memes. But I don't recall all the very specifics. I've watched too much in my lifetime. Last edited: Mar 18, 2026
It was worth a shot Bailey. I've watched the show as well. Once all the way through. I know some of the memes. But I don't recall all the very specifics. I've watched too much in my lifetime.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,245 It’s prolly my favourite show and Madison still quotes stuff I miss
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,246 Would that this desk were a time desk so I could correct my past mistakes. Ride dinosaurs. Fight Jack the Ripper
Would that this desk were a time desk so I could correct my past mistakes. Ride dinosaurs. Fight Jack the Ripper
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,248 I know what a baggle is, I lived in New York
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,250 Who do you think the ass crack bandit was?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,251 You’re like a fun vampire. But instead of sucking blood you just suck
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,252 Curvylily said: Who do you think the ass crack bandit was? Click to expand... I still think it was starburns
Curvylily said: Who do you think the ass crack bandit was? Click to expand... I still think it was starburns
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,253 All right, my sleep meds are finally kicking in. Have a good night y'all. It was a blast today!
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,254 Tender_n_Crispy said: All right, my sleep meds are finally kicking in. Have a good night y'all. It was a blast today! Click to expand... Night!
Tender_n_Crispy said: All right, my sleep meds are finally kicking in. Have a good night y'all. It was a blast today! Click to expand... Night!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,255 Tender_n_Crispy said: All right, my sleep meds are finally kicking in. Have a good night y'all. It was a blast today! Click to expand... Night night Crispus
Tender_n_Crispy said: All right, my sleep meds are finally kicking in. Have a good night y'all. It was a blast today! Click to expand... Night night Crispus
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,256 I should get to bed too. Night @BaileyXcX Had a lot of fun
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,258 I need to go to bed too I did my best for North America
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,260 Curvylily said: so how'd you feel about that luka trade? Click to expand... Sorry I missed this. I must address it I cried for a week
Curvylily said: so how'd you feel about that luka trade? Click to expand... Sorry I missed this. I must address it I cried for a week