D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,421 AmberWarning said: 10/10 Click to expand... Yikes
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,422 vanilla_hips said: Always weird topics when I look in here. Click to expand... Sorry
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,423 PlayfullDude said: I'm.not Click to expand... Work on it.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,424 But alas work time. Cya around people. Try not to get into knots, shafts or whatever else is there with bad dragons. Egg layers.
But alas work time. Cya around people. Try not to get into knots, shafts or whatever else is there with bad dragons. Egg layers.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,427 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran is a fish Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,428 There are actually people legally called Bunny
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,430 Lets not start on the fish thing again
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,431 AmberWarning said: A red herring ? Click to expand... I'd say a candiru.....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,434 Harthacnut said: A parasite? Click to expand... The candiru (Vandellia cirrhosa), a tiny Amazonian parasitic catfish, is infamous for a legend that it swims up the human urethra, attracted by urea.
Harthacnut said: A parasite? Click to expand... The candiru (Vandellia cirrhosa), a tiny Amazonian parasitic catfish, is infamous for a legend that it swims up the human urethra, attracted by urea.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,435 I know someone called Charity. Not that I'm one to throw stones when it comes to names
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,436 Hope and Charity. New detective programe
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,437 BunnyBeeHope said: Who would ever take pictures in compromising positions Click to expand... some twisted minds. sweet memory if i turn impotent tho
BunnyBeeHope said: Who would ever take pictures in compromising positions Click to expand... some twisted minds. sweet memory if i turn impotent tho
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,438 Harthacnut said: Hope and Charity. New detective programe Click to expand... when investigating are they on a charity case?
Harthacnut said: Hope and Charity. New detective programe Click to expand... when investigating are they on a charity case?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,439 The girl I live with worked with a Previous, probably the most random name I've heard