And some obvious album covers like Scorpions etc..You're 16, You're beautiful and you're mine is
And some obvious album covers like Scorpions etc..
Take a sexy picture of meYou're 16, You're beautiful and you're mine is more problematic
Jerry Lee Lewis marriage to 13 years old. Cousin I think or cousins daughter.
Weird those things still going on in some parts of the world.
wutTake a sexy picture of me
And make me look fourteen, oh
Or like ten, or like five
Or like two, like a baby
Whoever it is that you're gonna love
Elvis as well
It was his cousin yeahJerry Lee Lewis marriage to 13 years old. Cousin I think or cousins daughter.
Weird those things still going on in some parts of the world.
And kurt corbainMost overated person in the whole history of everything as well
And kurt corbain
There were several that musicisns having girlfriends 14-15 years old in the 60’s..Elvis as well
What did you doI hurt my foot so I will be dying for the rest of today