Join me in the ice pack roomI hurt my foot so I will be dying for the rest of today
Join me in the ice pack roomI hurt my foot so I will be dying for the rest of today
Also some writers, here in France there used to be a lot of writers having young boys around doing bad things with themThere were several that musicisns having girlfriends 14-15 years old in the 60’s..
And then there were a well known island
The Catholic Church?Also some writers, here in France there used to be a lot of writers having young boys around doing bad things with them
I was using an inclined threadmill and must of stepped wrongWhat did you do
They dont write just read an old dusty tombThe Catholic Church?
Nah popular writers and philosophers. Also the Catholic Church ofcThe Catholic Church?
They dont write just read an old dusty tomb![]()
Be more careful dum dumI was using an inclined threadmill and must of stepped wrong
No they are reading a tomb shut upTome
Don’t move, I will get anything you needI hurt my foot so I will be dying for the rest of today
Gotcha. It was just a religion is the root of evil jokeNah popular writers and philosophers. Also the Catholic Church ofc
Tome, tomb same shit when it’s the churchTome
Endorphins help get rid of painI was using an inclined threadmill and must of stepped wrong
No they are reading a tomb shut up
they prob still find the boys. maybe they have to travel for it now.Also some writers, here in France there used to be a lot of writers having young boys around doing bad things with them
I can fix that foot
You I thinkWho pissed in your cornflakes?