PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,061 Smiling_Tom said: Spoiler Tbh, I could use a kiss Click to expand... I have a kiss for you
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,064 R AmberWarning said: A rhinoceros? Of courserous Click to expand... Rhymenocerous
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,065 Harthacnut said: Liverpool are going bananas Click to expand... YNWA
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,066 Harthacnut said: Liverpool are going bananas Click to expand... Meh Newcastle got destroyed in the second half
Harthacnut said: Liverpool are going bananas Click to expand... Meh Newcastle got destroyed in the second half
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,068 AmberWarning said: Meh Newcastle got destroyed in the second half Click to expand... Just a tad
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,069 AmberWarning said: Meh Newcastle got destroyed in the second half Click to expand... Yep....Tbh. LFC's season has been shit
AmberWarning said: Meh Newcastle got destroyed in the second half Click to expand... Yep....Tbh. LFC's season has been shit
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,070 Curvylily said: had to look that up Click to expand... YNWA?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,071 PlayfullDude said: YNWA? Click to expand... Oh come on
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,073 PlayfullDude said: YNWA? Click to expand... Glasgow kiss
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,076 Curvylily said: Glasgow kiss Click to expand... Headbutt
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,077 Mo Salah with his 50th Glaswegian kiss
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,078 Right. Taking boy to work... catch all later. have a great day
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #408,079 AmberWarning said: Headbutt Click to expand... Yeah I looked it up, definitely more colorful. I’ll have to remember it
AmberWarning said: Headbutt Click to expand... Yeah I looked it up, definitely more colorful. I’ll have to remember it