PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,261 Harthacnut said: Have my moments Click to expand... I couldn't resist....
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,262 PlayfullDude said: Are we talking breakfast foods? Click to expand... Yesss egg and sausage muffin
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,263 BunnyBeeHope said: Yesss egg and sausage muffin Click to expand... I love sausage..... but recently I've taken to saute's spinach and eggs on sourdough......
BunnyBeeHope said: Yesss egg and sausage muffin Click to expand... I love sausage..... but recently I've taken to saute's spinach and eggs on sourdough......
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,264 PlayfullDude said: I love sausage..... but recently I've taken to saute's spinach and eggs on sourdough...... Click to expand... Hipster.
PlayfullDude said: I love sausage..... but recently I've taken to saute's spinach and eggs on sourdough...... Click to expand... Hipster.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,265 Harthacnut said: Hipster. Click to expand... Hipster = smashed avo
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,266 BunnyBeeHope said: Fosters Click to expand... No
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,267 BunnyBeeHope said: We had discussion about this in the voice thread then @Lil_wonders made it weird by putting pinapple on burger Click to expand... Only a chicken burger. Which is totally acceptable.
BunnyBeeHope said: We had discussion about this in the voice thread then @Lil_wonders made it weird by putting pinapple on burger Click to expand... Only a chicken burger. Which is totally acceptable.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,269 PlayfullDude said: Hipster = smashed avo Click to expand... Had that yesterday
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,271 Lil_wonders said: Only a chicken burger. Which is totally acceptable. Click to expand... Pineapple not
Lil_wonders said: Only a chicken burger. Which is totally acceptable. Click to expand... Pineapple not
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,272 Not on a pizza either but I think those still exists
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,273 ericx said: Pineapple not Click to expand... Everyone to their own. I’m sure it isn’t your fault you have faulty taste buds.
ericx said: Pineapple not Click to expand... Everyone to their own. I’m sure it isn’t your fault you have faulty taste buds.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,274 BunnyBeeHope said: Evening wonderoo Click to expand... Hello Miss BunnyBee
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,275 I just typed a big reply to someone’s profile post and then deleted it because I really don’t care enough to get into anything with them.
I just typed a big reply to someone’s profile post and then deleted it because I really don’t care enough to get into anything with them.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,276 Mcdonalds now sell mcgriddles they look horrible
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,277 Lil_wonders said: I just typed a big reply to someone’s profile post and then deleted it because I really don’t care enough to get into anything with them. Click to expand... Ohhhh do spill the tea
Lil_wonders said: I just typed a big reply to someone’s profile post and then deleted it because I really don’t care enough to get into anything with them. Click to expand... Ohhhh do spill the tea
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,278 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh do spill the tea Click to expand... Was just someone attention seeking.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,280 BunnyBeeHope said: Had that yesterday Click to expand... I have it quite often, But I have an avo tree
BunnyBeeHope said: Had that yesterday Click to expand... I have it quite often, But I have an avo tree