D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,321 Chloe6969 said: First time here lol. Glad to be here Click to expand... Welcome, good luck
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,322 Harthacnut said: Pineapple on cheese on toast Click to expand... Just what????
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,323 Lil_wonders said: View attachment 494414 Look it what I saw the other night. Click to expand... Did you bring it home?
Lil_wonders said: View attachment 494414 Look it what I saw the other night. Click to expand... Did you bring it home?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,324 Still no WiFi, mobile data that will be a good day
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,325 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats wrong with doughnuts Click to expand... sugarbombs and the feeling of being too filled after eating.
BunnyBeeHope said: Whats wrong with doughnuts Click to expand... sugarbombs and the feeling of being too filled after eating.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,326 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you bring it home? Click to expand... Food
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,327 ericx said: sugarbombs and the feeling of being too filled after eating. Click to expand... Never too filled
ericx said: sugarbombs and the feeling of being too filled after eating. Click to expand... Never too filled
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,328 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you bring it home? Click to expand... No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me.
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you bring it home? Click to expand... No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,329 Lil_wonders said: No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me. Click to expand... But it looked so cute
Lil_wonders said: No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me. Click to expand... But it looked so cute
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,330 Lil_wonders said: No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me. Click to expand... Heard that one before
Lil_wonders said: No I don’t want some horrid disease when it bites me. Click to expand... Heard that one before
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,331 VforFremch said: Never too filled Click to expand... not even with a baguette up your arse?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,332 BunnyBeeHope said: Heard that one before Click to expand...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,333 VforFremch said: But it looked so cute Click to expand... That one looked a bit mangey. Was obviously hungry because it didn’t care that people were every where.
VforFremch said: But it looked so cute Click to expand... That one looked a bit mangey. Was obviously hungry because it didn’t care that people were every where.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,334 ericx said: not even with a baguette up your arse? Click to expand... I do not engage in such activities with food. Baguette are for sandwiches not bum bum activities
ericx said: not even with a baguette up your arse? Click to expand... I do not engage in such activities with food. Baguette are for sandwiches not bum bum activities
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,335 Ciaran doesn’t understand it tho and always buy baguettes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,336 VforFremch said: I do not engage in such activities with food. Baguette are for sandwiches not bum bum activities Click to expand... Unless Ciaran is involved.
VforFremch said: I do not engage in such activities with food. Baguette are for sandwiches not bum bum activities Click to expand... Unless Ciaran is involved.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,337 Lil_wonders said: That one looked a bit mangey. Was obviously hungry because it didn’t care that people were every where. Click to expand... Now I've heard that one before.
Lil_wonders said: That one looked a bit mangey. Was obviously hungry because it didn’t care that people were every where. Click to expand... Now I've heard that one before.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,338 Lil_wonders said: Unless Ciaran is involved. Click to expand... Nope
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,339 Harthacnut said: Now I've heard that one before. Click to expand... Describing you?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,340 I always check my oil with a baguette