JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,061 BaileyXcX said: I'm so fricking tired I'm gonna go outside and turn cartwheels or snort some coke or something Click to expand... Share?
BaileyXcX said: I'm so fricking tired I'm gonna go outside and turn cartwheels or snort some coke or something Click to expand... Share?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,062 JoeyDoesntShare said: Thanks, doing better now. Love the new profile pic. Click to expand... Thank you
JoeyDoesntShare said: Thanks, doing better now. Love the new profile pic. Click to expand... Thank you
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,063 BaileyXcX said: Thank you Click to expand... My pleasure
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,064 BaileyXcX said: I'm so fricking tired I'm gonna go outside and turn cartwheels or snort some coke or something Click to expand... snort coke while cartwheeling
BaileyXcX said: I'm so fricking tired I'm gonna go outside and turn cartwheels or snort some coke or something Click to expand... snort coke while cartwheeling
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,068 Fuzz_Ball said: Click to expand... Accurate
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,071 Tender_n_Crispy said: But really doing View attachment 494545 Click to expand... Just glad it wasn’t Homer fapping
Tender_n_Crispy said: But really doing View attachment 494545 Click to expand... Just glad it wasn’t Homer fapping
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,074 Curvylily said: give it time Click to expand... Anything but that lol
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,076 Curvylily said: second wind? Click to expand... Maybe third or fourth
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,078 Curvylily said: second wind? Click to expand...
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,079 BaileyXcX said: Just give it seven minutes Click to expand... Only seven
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,080 Refractory period is actually more important than ejaculating too quickly