youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,403 SeriouslySadie said: Bella not-a worka - so I a-knocka on-a da doora! Click to expand... When I meet Stefania Constantini I will tell her this joke and we will become friends
SeriouslySadie said: Bella not-a worka - so I a-knocka on-a da doora! Click to expand... When I meet Stefania Constantini I will tell her this joke and we will become friends
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,404 youngbustyredhead said: Hey itsa Sadie Click to expand... Hey it’s YoungStonyRedhead Aka Madam Rouge
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,405 Harthacnut said: That joke hurt my brain Click to expand... You no likey???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,406 SeriouslySadie said: Hey it’s YoungStonyRedhead Aka Madam Rouge Click to expand... *tries to curtsey but just spins around on ice*
SeriouslySadie said: Hey it’s YoungStonyRedhead Aka Madam Rouge Click to expand... *tries to curtsey but just spins around on ice*
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,407 SeriouslySadie said: You no likey??? Click to expand... Not particularly. Not your best one.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,408 youngbustyredhead said: *tries to curtsey but just spins around on ice* Click to expand... 6 for effort *Thinks 6 top mark in Ice skating*
youngbustyredhead said: *tries to curtsey but just spins around on ice* Click to expand... 6 for effort *Thinks 6 top mark in Ice skating*
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,409 Harthacnut said: Not particularly. Not your best one. Click to expand... SadSadie back to work …
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,410 SeriouslySadie said: 6 for effort *Thinks 6 top mark in Ice skating* Click to expand... Ty Miss Sadie
SeriouslySadie said: 6 for effort *Thinks 6 top mark in Ice skating* Click to expand... Ty Miss Sadie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,411 SeriouslySadie said: SadSadie back to work … Click to expand... Get better jokes
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,412 SeriouslySadie said: SadSadie back to work … Click to expand... Boooooo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,413 SeriouslySadie said: SadSadie back to work … Click to expand... I liked the enthusiastic delivery
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,414 youngbustyredhead said: I liked the enthusiastic delivery Click to expand... She had to jazz it up, as the punchline was so utterly shit.
youngbustyredhead said: I liked the enthusiastic delivery Click to expand... She had to jazz it up, as the punchline was so utterly shit.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,418 youngbustyredhead said: I liked it Click to expand... Thank you Red
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,419 SeriouslySadie said: Knock Knock .. Click to expand... Who’s there?