BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,561 Harthacnut said: You can get sent home for that now? Click to expand... Yeah
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,563 Harthacnut said: Joey Joe Joe! Click to expand... How are you doing?!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,564 I was actually looking for its always sunny lethal weapon but thought I'd mix it up
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,565 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah View attachment 494626 Click to expand... i'm here to kickass and chew bubblegum... and im all out of bubblegum
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah View attachment 494626 Click to expand... i'm here to kickass and chew bubblegum... and im all out of bubblegum
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,566 JoeyDoesntShare said: i'm here to kickass and chew bubblegum... and im all out of bubblegum Click to expand... I understand this reference
JoeyDoesntShare said: i'm here to kickass and chew bubblegum... and im all out of bubblegum Click to expand... I understand this reference
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,567 A lot of old wrestling promos are funny. Randy Savage being great for it.
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,568 BunnyBeeHope said: I understand this reference Click to expand... Goat
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,569 Lurking said: A lot of old wrestling promos are funny. Randy Savage being great for it. Click to expand... Randy Savage, Scott Steiner, ultimate Warrior. All had funny ones
Lurking said: A lot of old wrestling promos are funny. Randy Savage being great for it. Click to expand... Randy Savage, Scott Steiner, ultimate Warrior. All had funny ones
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,571 Booker T had a few amusing ones. Mainly the one where he dropped an N word and realised what he'd just said.
Booker T had a few amusing ones. Mainly the one where he dropped an N word and realised what he'd just said.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,573 Aldi has nice chicken skewers. That's all I have to say about that.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,574 Lurking said: Click to expand... Saw this the other day, this is what we’re using AI for
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,575 Break over, pint in an hour and a half. Can taste the berries and cherries already. Licking my lips and slapping my chops.
Break over, pint in an hour and a half. Can taste the berries and cherries already. Licking my lips and slapping my chops.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,577 Maddiemoiselle said: Blowjob me plz Click to expand... Ok
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,578 Maddiemoiselle said: Blowjob me plz Click to expand... Later I'm tired
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,579 BunnyBeeHope said: Later I'm tired Click to expand... We could share the job....
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,580 BunnyBeeHope said: Later I'm tired Click to expand... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine