SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,821 LeiaSkywalker said: Was Fred Again ever just Fred or did he maybe stop being Fred at some point so he could be him again? Click to expand... Was known as The Artist Before Fred Again
LeiaSkywalker said: Was Fred Again ever just Fred or did he maybe stop being Fred at some point so he could be him again? Click to expand... Was known as The Artist Before Fred Again
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,823 Harthacnut said: Dyslexia is fun Click to expand... I typo constantly
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,824 SeriouslySadie said: I typo constantly Click to expand... Wasn't a typo. Was a misspelling. Funny thing is, I typed it out and deleted it several times and still got it wrong.
SeriouslySadie said: I typo constantly Click to expand... Wasn't a typo. Was a misspelling. Funny thing is, I typed it out and deleted it several times and still got it wrong.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,825 Harthacnut said: Wasn't a typo. Was a misspelling. Funny thing is, I typed it out and deleted it several times and still got it wrong. Click to expand... I know. I was trying to say it dosnt matter, but not very well. I wasn’t making a joke.
Harthacnut said: Wasn't a typo. Was a misspelling. Funny thing is, I typed it out and deleted it several times and still got it wrong. Click to expand... I know. I was trying to say it dosnt matter, but not very well. I wasn’t making a joke.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,826 SeriouslySadie said: I know. I was trying to say it dosnt matter, but not very well. I wasn’t making a joke. Click to expand... I know you wasn't joking. Was just highlighting I'm dumb, and it wasnt an accident lol
SeriouslySadie said: I know. I was trying to say it dosnt matter, but not very well. I wasn’t making a joke. Click to expand... I know you wasn't joking. Was just highlighting I'm dumb, and it wasnt an accident lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,827 Harthacnut said: I know you wasn't joking. Was just highlighting I'm dumb, and it wasnt an accident lol Click to expand... You are far from dumb.
Harthacnut said: I know you wasn't joking. Was just highlighting I'm dumb, and it wasnt an accident lol Click to expand... You are far from dumb.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,828 SeriouslySadie said: You are far from dumb. Click to expand... Pretty dumb tbh
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,829 Harthacnut said: Pretty dumb tbh Click to expand... Don’t make us pivot back to toe talk
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,830 Harthacnut said: Pretty dumb tbh Click to expand... This is the only dumb thing u have said x
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,831 Curvylily said: Don’t make us pivot back to toe talk Click to expand... Yes please
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,832 Harthacnut said: Yes please Click to expand... Don’t threaten you with a good time?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,833 Harthacnut said: Tender and crispy isnt a bear anymore Click to expand... Yeah, you've been gone a while. Mood shifts about every week or two
Harthacnut said: Tender and crispy isnt a bear anymore Click to expand... Yeah, you've been gone a while. Mood shifts about every week or two
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,835 Tender_n_Crispy said: Yeah, you've been gone a while. Mood shifts about every week or two Click to expand... Eagle is better than bear?
Tender_n_Crispy said: Yeah, you've been gone a while. Mood shifts about every week or two Click to expand... Eagle is better than bear?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,836 Lol, I was 3 pages back and you are still talking about toes.. geez. Lily really justs need a foot massage or something.
Lol, I was 3 pages back and you are still talking about toes.. geez. Lily really justs need a foot massage or something.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,838 I’m not even into that, but it’s funny how polarizing it is.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,840 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 494680 Click to expand... Perfect timing