Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,062 youngbustyredhead said: What is prize??? Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,063 youngbustyredhead said: How bout you?? Click to expand... I'm doing good. About to take Gracie out for a walk
youngbustyredhead said: How bout you?? Click to expand... I'm doing good. About to take Gracie out for a walk
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,064 The Women's World Curling Championship is the REAL March madness!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,065 Casey86 said: I'm doing good. About to take Gracie out for a walk Click to expand... I bet she's excited!!
Casey86 said: I'm doing good. About to take Gracie out for a walk Click to expand... I bet she's excited!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,066 youngbustyredhead said: What is prize?? Click to expand... Stuff. And things.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,068 youngbustyredhead said: I bet she's excited!! Click to expand... Always is lol, so much things to smell
youngbustyredhead said: I bet she's excited!! Click to expand... Always is lol, so much things to smell
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,071 youngbustyredhead said: Mint chocolate chip ice cream???? Click to expand... As you wish!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,072 Casey86 said: Always is lol, so much things to smell Click to expand... snooorrrrfffff
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,073 Maddiemoiselle said: As you wish! Click to expand... yay!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,076 Me trying to figure out Team Constantini's chances of making the playoffs:
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,077 Maddiemoiselle said: Hunger Click to expand... By Spectre General
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,080 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know it Click to expand... If you haven't seen the 1980s Transformers movie, there's very little chance of you ever encountering it lol
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know it Click to expand... If you haven't seen the 1980s Transformers movie, there's very little chance of you ever encountering it lol