BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,161 Oh well I hope they lose then. I picked them bc Cooper Flagg went there
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,162 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh no sports Click to expand... Nice bush
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,163 Curvylily said: hey look, it's trouble toes or sports? Click to expand... I can answer that one. Sports all day lololol
Curvylily said: hey look, it's trouble toes or sports? Click to expand... I can answer that one. Sports all day lololol
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,165 Maddiemoiselle said: Is this for football? Click to expand... we could hijack it to football......
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,166 Maddiemoiselle said: Is this for football? Click to expand... basketball, but i like american football more
Maddiemoiselle said: Is this for football? Click to expand... basketball, but i like american football more
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,167 Maddiemoiselle said: Is this for football? Click to expand... Quidditch
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,169 Oh I just thought of a funny name Benedict Cumberbutt
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,171 Curvylily said: basketball, but i like american football more Click to expand... For the first time ever, there will be an NFL game in Australia next year... and my team is playing..... so tempted try and get to the game.
Curvylily said: basketball, but i like american football more Click to expand... For the first time ever, there will be an NFL game in Australia next year... and my team is playing..... so tempted try and get to the game.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,172 PlayfullDude said: For the first time ever, there will be an NFL game in Australia next year... and my team is playing..... so tempted try and get to the game. Click to expand... The cowboys?
PlayfullDude said: For the first time ever, there will be an NFL game in Australia next year... and my team is playing..... so tempted try and get to the game. Click to expand... The cowboys?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,173 BaileyXcX said: Quidditch Click to expand... Beat my quaffle bb
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,174 Curvylily said: golden snitch Click to expand... I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me?
Curvylily said: golden snitch Click to expand... I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,175 BaileyXcX said: The cowboys? Click to expand... Sorry..... you might hate me if i say
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,176 PlayfullDude said: I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me? Click to expand... i thought i was teeing that up for maddie, lol
PlayfullDude said: I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me? Click to expand... i thought i was teeing that up for maddie, lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,177 PlayfullDude said: I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me? Click to expand... You appreciate good pussy just like the rest of us?
PlayfullDude said: I read golden snatch.... What does that say about me? Click to expand... You appreciate good pussy just like the rest of us?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,178 PlayfullDude said: Sorry..... you might hate me if i say Click to expand... First of all how dare you Second of all I don’t care about football
PlayfullDude said: Sorry..... you might hate me if i say Click to expand... First of all how dare you Second of all I don’t care about football
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,179 BaileyXcX said: First of all how dare you Second of all I don’t care about football Click to expand... In that case 49ers
BaileyXcX said: First of all how dare you Second of all I don’t care about football Click to expand... In that case 49ers
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,180 PlayfullDude said: In that case 49ers Click to expand... I hate you