BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,482 SeriouslySadie said: I can’t believe Daisy is only number 10 Click to expand... True that's like rex or rover for a dog
SeriouslySadie said: I can’t believe Daisy is only number 10 Click to expand... True that's like rex or rover for a dog
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,483 Harthacnut said: I reckon she is called Vanessa Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,485 This is like Mrs. Doyle trying to guess a name
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,489 Right, gonna go walk 5k and then buy a coffee machine. But maybe not carry it back
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,491 Can I come over for a coffee later? SeriouslySadie said: Right, gonna go walk 5k and then buy a coffee machine. But maybe not carry it back Click to expand...
Can I come over for a coffee later? SeriouslySadie said: Right, gonna go walk 5k and then buy a coffee machine. But maybe not carry it back Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,494 Her parents could of been big Vanilla Ice fans
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,497 BunnyBeeHope said: Can I come over for a coffee later? Click to expand... Yep, will even put sprinkles on for ya
BunnyBeeHope said: Can I come over for a coffee later? Click to expand... Yep, will even put sprinkles on for ya
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,498 BunnyBeeHope said: Her parents could of been big Vanilla Ice fans Click to expand... White trash wannabe gangstas?
BunnyBeeHope said: Her parents could of been big Vanilla Ice fans Click to expand... White trash wannabe gangstas?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,499 SeriouslySadie said: Yep, will even put sprinkles on for ya Click to expand... Dont squirt on Hopes coffee!!!
SeriouslySadie said: Yep, will even put sprinkles on for ya Click to expand... Dont squirt on Hopes coffee!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,500 Harthacnut said: Just came over me. Click to expand...