L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,541 VforFremch said: Planning stuff to buy Click to expand... Buy me a big Mac.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,542 Lurking said: Buy me a big Mac. Click to expand... Well imma have Macdonalds for lunch but yeah I’d rather pay a big Mac cause setup getting more expensive
Lurking said: Buy me a big Mac. Click to expand... Well imma have Macdonalds for lunch but yeah I’d rather pay a big Mac cause setup getting more expensive
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,545 Lurking said: You can now buy me McDonald's all the time. Click to expand... Nope
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,547 VforFremch said: Nope Click to expand... Damn just as I got a Big Mac Daddy, I've lost him.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,548 LeiaSkywalker said: Hi, I'm here for the toes. Click to expand... You and me both.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,551 AmberWarning said: Ohhhh Mandy Isn’t that a song ? Click to expand... Barry Manilow
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,552 cian46irish said: It’s been awhile. I’ve been stuck in hospital because of crohns. All good again Click to expand... Glad it's all good again
cian46irish said: It’s been awhile. I’ve been stuck in hospital because of crohns. All good again Click to expand... Glad it's all good again
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,553 Team Fujisawa did not get a first round bye in the playoffs but at least they are still in it Team Constantini did not make the playoffs
Team Fujisawa did not get a first round bye in the playoffs but at least they are still in it Team Constantini did not make the playoffs
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,554 youngbustyredhead said: Barry Manilow Click to expand... That’s it!