oh no! star warsBailey did you like the Star Wars movies?
oh no! star warsBailey did you like the Star Wars movies?
Shhhoh no! star wars![]()
I have seen this particular ladies instagram a few times
Can confirm
She loved it. So much.It’s ok if you didn’t
Permission to speak freely without anyone getting angry?Bailey did you like the Star Wars movies?
YesPermission to speak freely without anyone getting angry?
she means episode 4 and 5, for those who didn't see the earlier postsThe first one not so much but the second was really good
Not a Star Wars fan??Ah Star Wars talk
Laters
I’m glad you liked the second oneThe first one not so much but the second was really good
she means episode 4 and 5, for those who didn't see the earlier posts
In fact I would watch the second one even if Madison had not threatened me with violence