Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,381 youngbustyredhead said: Well technically I read this old comic adaptation of Empire Strikes Back that my dad has Click to expand... I have a star wars annual from the 70s, it was my dads I also got a freebie Star Wars comic today
youngbustyredhead said: Well technically I read this old comic adaptation of Empire Strikes Back that my dad has Click to expand... I have a star wars annual from the 70s, it was my dads I also got a freebie Star Wars comic today
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,382 BaileyXcX said: Sorry that just reminded me of this Click to expand... True despair.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,383 youngbustyredhead said: I love them they are fierce and cute and fierce Click to expand... and little. attributes I love too
youngbustyredhead said: I love them they are fierce and cute and fierce Click to expand... and little. attributes I love too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,385 AmberWarning said: I also got a freebie Star Wars comic today Click to expand... What is it?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,386 youngbustyredhead said: they will eff up your shins Click to expand... kinky
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,387 youngbustyredhead said: What is it? Click to expand... this one
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,388 ooo looks cool Was it free bc you ordered a bunch of other stuff?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,389 youngbustyredhead said: ooo looks cool Was it free bc you ordered a bunch of other stuff? Click to expand... basically yes, from a vinted seller
youngbustyredhead said: ooo looks cool Was it free bc you ordered a bunch of other stuff? Click to expand... basically yes, from a vinted seller
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,390 spend more than £10 and they sent you a free comic too
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,393 vanilla_hips said: Nerds Click to expand... Nerd and proud
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,395 AmberWarning said: Nerd and proud Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Yep Click to expand... This reaction is kind of cute.
AmberWarning said: Nerd and proud Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Yep Click to expand... This reaction is kind of cute.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,397 vanilla_hips said: Blah, ignore me. Click to expand... No one can ignore Ms.Moo