ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,902 Goof! I remember that for the describe yourself thread.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,904 Hello hello make it double hi to spice the conversation a bit.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,905 Sorry had to goof out. Weather is so goofy. Need to enjoy before it gets dark. Goof on!
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,907 SexualNinja89 said: @Curvylily question, do you ever sleep? Lol Click to expand... I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast
SexualNinja89 said: @Curvylily question, do you ever sleep? Lol Click to expand... I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,908 Had 12 hours sleep tonight. Prob years since I slept so much.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,909 Curvylily said: I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast Click to expand... mmm.. whats for breakfast?
Curvylily said: I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast Click to expand... mmm.. whats for breakfast?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,910 PlayfullDude said: mmm.. whats for breakfast? Click to expand... Nothing fun, probably just cereal How’s your day going?
PlayfullDude said: mmm.. whats for breakfast? Click to expand... Nothing fun, probably just cereal How’s your day going?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,911 Curvylily said: Nothing fun, probably just cereal How’s your day going? Click to expand... busy day. spent a small fortune on a couch..now chilling watching kingsmen
Curvylily said: Nothing fun, probably just cereal How’s your day going? Click to expand... busy day. spent a small fortune on a couch..now chilling watching kingsmen
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,912 Curvylily said: I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast Click to expand... I feel like when I passed out you were going strong and I woke up to the same haha.
Curvylily said: I did for a bit and then couldn’t fall back asleep Gonna grab some breakfast Click to expand... I feel like when I passed out you were going strong and I woke up to the same haha.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,913 SexualNinja89 said: I feel like when I passed out you were going strong and I woke up to the same haha. Click to expand... True I don’t normally stay up quite that late I thought I’d sleep in but didn’t happen
SexualNinja89 said: I feel like when I passed out you were going strong and I woke up to the same haha. Click to expand... True I don’t normally stay up quite that late I thought I’d sleep in but didn’t happen
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,914 I barely sleep and you shocked me You should make something for breakfast though. Im making egg, sausage, and cheese breakfast sandwhiches
I barely sleep and you shocked me You should make something for breakfast though. Im making egg, sausage, and cheese breakfast sandwhiches
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,915 I’m sure I’ll completely crash and take a nap later
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,916 Time difference is a bit confusing. Breakfast means you are not in Europe?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,917 Curvylily said: True I don’t normally stay up quite that late I thought I’d sleep in but didn’t happen Click to expand... I find a boob massages help....
Curvylily said: True I don’t normally stay up quite that late I thought I’d sleep in but didn’t happen Click to expand... I find a boob massages help....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,918 Sunday 9pm.... so not ready for monday..... ffs
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,920 ericx said: Time difference is a bit confusing. Breakfast means you are not in Europe? Click to expand... America here, east coast
ericx said: Time difference is a bit confusing. Breakfast means you are not in Europe? Click to expand... America here, east coast