Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,962 Lexi_79 said: Hey handsome Click to expand... How are you doing?
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,964 Casey86 said: How are you doing? Click to expand... I’m doing ok. What about you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,965 Lexi_79 said: I’m doing ok. What about you? Click to expand... That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty good as well
Lexi_79 said: I’m doing ok. What about you? Click to expand... That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty good as well
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,966 Maddiemoiselle said: Toast!!!!! Click to expand... Somewhere Soph just stirred on her lily pad
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,967 Casey86 said: That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty good as well Click to expand... Awesome. How’s puppy
Casey86 said: That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty good as well Click to expand... Awesome. How’s puppy
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,971 Lexi_79 said: Awesome. How’s puppy Click to expand... She's doing good, uses her ramp now. Got bloodwork done last month and is completely healthy
Lexi_79 said: Awesome. How’s puppy Click to expand... She's doing good, uses her ramp now. Got bloodwork done last month and is completely healthy
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,973 Casey86 said: She's doing good, uses her ramp now. Got bloodwork done last month and is completely healthy Click to expand... Glad she’s healthy!!!
Casey86 said: She's doing good, uses her ramp now. Got bloodwork done last month and is completely healthy Click to expand... Glad she’s healthy!!!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,975 Just chilling atm. What about you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,976 Lexi_79 said: Glad she’s healthy!!! Click to expand... Me too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,977 Lexi_79 said: Just chilling atm. What about you? Click to expand... Just having some coffee
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,980 Maddiemoiselle said: I made a latte! Click to expand... Ooo I want one please