BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,061 AmberWarning said: View attachment 495065 Click to expand... This needs more than one reaction
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,063 BaileyXcX said: Is that a band? Click to expand... Yes!
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,065 @BaileyXcX I have Spoiler no question for you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,066 Well Team Fujisawa did not get bronze But they played well most of the tournament and got themselves in contention so I am happy for them
Well Team Fujisawa did not get bronze But they played well most of the tournament and got themselves in contention so I am happy for them
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,069 did not realise it was the world championship. south korea fujisawa team?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,070 Goodnight everyone, have a great evening/afternoon
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,072 ericx said: did not realise it was the world championship. south korea fujisawa team? Click to expand... Japan
ericx said: did not realise it was the world championship. south korea fujisawa team? Click to expand... Japan
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #412,073 Ah ok of course. I should have noticed that on your pic. Sweden did get the bronze..