Oh I've been in the mid to high 80s for a couple weeks now. Looks like it's staying that way too
totally brag, can't wait for summerWell I hate to brag (that's a lie) but it was 95 and sunny today
totally tried doing that on the last page.... but you were soooo much coolerCunnilingus![]()
Sorry babe the sunglasses stay on during cunnilingustotally tried doing that on the last page.... but you were soooo much cooler
is that for protection.....Sorry babe the sunglasses stay on during cunnilingus![]()
No it's for lookin fly as fuckis that for protection.....
you're killing it too in that filter fun threadNo it's for lookin fly as fuck![]()
So freaking witty. I bow down to you.No it's for lookin fly as fuck![]()
Fuck offI forgot I had creme eggs in the freezer
I need this tooI love creme eggs. Hope mentioned one time putting them in the freezer and I have to try it