L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,245 ericx said: Are there any people named Cnut in Uk? Click to expand... Cnut the great was a Cnut.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,251 BaileyXcX said: Happy Monday fam Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,252 Lurking said: Click to expand... What a classic movie
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,253 God work is so much fucking worse on a Monday!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,256 Casey86 said: View attachment 495192 Click to expand... You know who invented Mondays right? Fucking Mark
Casey86 said: View attachment 495192 Click to expand... You know who invented Mondays right? Fucking Mark
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,257 I just rolled over and it took so much energy
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 23, 2026 #412,258 BaileyXcX said: You know who invented Mondays right? Fucking Mark Click to expand... A new reason why I hate him so much
BaileyXcX said: You know who invented Mondays right? Fucking Mark Click to expand... A new reason why I hate him so much