ChatCan you point me in the direction of one of those?
ChatCan you point me in the direction of one of those?
Still no WiFi, nor work computer cause IT guy apparently is more often out climbing than working. And mobile data is somehow bad so I’m surviving till I can leave work and headache starting to kick in. Wbu?What’s poppin V Dogg
I would with one in particularI’m not doing that with my coworkers
No no. That's where horn goes to dieChat
YesI've never been to Aldi. Maybe it's like a horny rage room?![]()
SameI would with one in particular
I would with a fewI’m not doing that with my coworkers
PoshI've never been to Aldi. Maybe it's like a horny rage room?![]()
Kinda crushing it tbhStill no WiFi, nor work computer cause IT guy apparently is more often out climbing than working. And mobile data is somehow bad so I’m surviving till I can leave work and headache starting to kick in. Wbu?
Looking forward to seeing the videos go viralImma go Aldi and fuck people's shit up
WaterNot yet though I'm washing my hair