LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,521 Harthacnut said: But he's quicker than the human eye How can this be possible. Click to expand... I’m more of a snagglepuss girl *exit stage right*
Harthacnut said: But he's quicker than the human eye How can this be possible. Click to expand... I’m more of a snagglepuss girl *exit stage right*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,522 Tash26 said: And you do all the ban-able stuff tooooooo Click to expand... Yeah “spamming” by posting one link in PM lol
Tash26 said: And you do all the ban-able stuff tooooooo Click to expand... Yeah “spamming” by posting one link in PM lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,523 I got a temporary ban once Or got kicked? I dunno but I had to use a guest account for a bit
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,524 AmberWarning said: Yeah “spamming” by posting one link in PM lol Click to expand... spamber
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,525 I ate a burger with a knife and fork yesterday
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,527 youngbustyredhead said: Dilemma: there is leftover pizza from last night but it will lead to Pizza Hands 2 Click to expand... Electric boogaloo
youngbustyredhead said: Dilemma: there is leftover pizza from last night but it will lead to Pizza Hands 2 Click to expand... Electric boogaloo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,528 Harthacnut said: I ate a burger with a knife and fork yesterday Click to expand... So unamerican!!!! Oh wait
Harthacnut said: I ate a burger with a knife and fork yesterday Click to expand... So unamerican!!!! Oh wait
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,529 I just typed “in fact” and the phone autocorrected into “I’m fat” Thanks phone. Thanks.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,530 youngbustyredhead said: So unamerican!!!! Oh wait Click to expand... Proud.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,534 Autocorrect is a fucking hell on my phone as it is set up for swedish..
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,537 I am eating with one hand so as to keep the other from becoming a pizza hand
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,538 Got your knife and fork ready Red?