D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,324 I slept so much of the evening away I keep losing track of the time
FiveKnuckleShuffle Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,329 Damn, I'm getting pulled in here....Noooooooooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,330 BunnyBeeHope said: Go Leafs Click to expand... Greetings
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,334 I’ve been to a basketball game once it was fun
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,338 AmberWarning said: I’ve been to a basketball game once it was fun Click to expand... Live sport and music are great
AmberWarning said: I’ve been to a basketball game once it was fun Click to expand... Live sport and music are great
FiveKnuckleShuffle Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,339 Hate I missed that one....Lemme guess it was @BunnyBeeHope ?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,340 SophUKYis said: Big up the Boston celtics Click to expand... You continue to surprise me