D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,341 if I went to America I’d wanna watch a basketball game
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,342 Curvylily said: Live sport and music are great Click to expand... I’m going to a few things this year
Curvylily said: Live sport and music are great Click to expand... I’m going to a few things this year
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,344 Curvylily said: You continue to surprise me Click to expand... It’s just what I do
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,345 FiveKnuckleShuffle said: Hate I missed that one....Lemme guess it was @BunnyBeeHope ? Click to expand... The cunt moment ? No
FiveKnuckleShuffle said: Hate I missed that one....Lemme guess it was @BunnyBeeHope ? Click to expand... The cunt moment ? No
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,349 FiveKnuckleShuffle said: American Football is better Click to expand... It’s shit Lol
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,350 AmberWarning said: I’m going to a few things this year Click to expand... I’m hoping to go see Dave Matthews this summer and maybe a few other ones. The venue used to do a cool summer pass
AmberWarning said: I’m going to a few things this year Click to expand... I’m hoping to go see Dave Matthews this summer and maybe a few other ones. The venue used to do a cool summer pass
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,351 My brain switches to off when sports comes up
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,352 BunnyBeeHope said: What did I do? Click to expand... Be amazing
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,353 FiveKnuckleShuffle said: American Football is better Click to expand... When in Us
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,354 SophUKYis said: Bee amazing Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,355 SophUKYis said: Be amazing Click to expand... Confusing me with someone else
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,356 Me when there isn’t any f1 for 30 days
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,357 BunnyBeeHope said: Confusing me with someone else Click to expand... Never ever
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,358 Curvylily said: I’m hoping to go see Dave Matthews this summer and maybe a few other ones. The venue used to do a cool summer pass Click to expand... Don’t know Dave lol
Curvylily said: I’m hoping to go see Dave Matthews this summer and maybe a few other ones. The venue used to do a cool summer pass Click to expand... Don’t know Dave lol