Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,602 Isn't that the first episode where they mention the ass crack bandit?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,605 I’m on the one where abed and Troy sing somewhere out there
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,606 I also was laughing earlier when they tease Troy about sneezing like a girl
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,610 BaileyXcX said: Do y’all get Good Friday off? Click to expand... Indeed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,614 It’s been a while since I slept past noon but we’re gonna give it a shot
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,615 BaileyXcX said: It’s been a while since I slept past noon but we’re gonna give it a shot Click to expand... I don't think I've ever done that lol
BaileyXcX said: It’s been a while since I slept past noon but we’re gonna give it a shot Click to expand... I don't think I've ever done that lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,617 But I stayed up til 4am through the week Made up for it on weekends You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool?
But I stayed up til 4am through the week Made up for it on weekends You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,619 BaileyXcX said: But I stayed up til 4am through the week Made up for it on weekends You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool? Click to expand... sounds rough lol
BaileyXcX said: But I stayed up til 4am through the week Made up for it on weekends You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool? Click to expand... sounds rough lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,620 I mean technically I kinda get Good Friday off bc my boss let me not do my regular afternoon library shift so I can make it home in time for the Good Friday service, but I still have classes til like 3:00 so also kinda not
I mean technically I kinda get Good Friday off bc my boss let me not do my regular afternoon library shift so I can make it home in time for the Good Friday service, but I still have classes til like 3:00 so also kinda not