I remember that. I genuinely thought you lived in EuropeBut I stayed up til 4am through the week
Made up for it on weekends
You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool?
I remember that. I genuinely thought you lived in EuropeBut I stayed up til 4am through the week
Made up for it on weekends
You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool?
Well thats nice at least!I mean technically I kinda get Good Friday off bc my boss let me not do my regular afternoon library shift so I can make it home in time for the Good Friday service, but I still have classes til like 3:00 so also kinda not
Fueled by iceesBut I stayed up til 4am through the week
Made up for it on weekends
You remember that Madison? Remember when I stayed up so late and it was so cool?
Lol. BoomerAnd now here I am fighting to stay awake at 9:15![]()
I may need to masturbate![]()
Oh is that what we're calling it now