Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,663 I’m doing ok thanks. Was super sleepy earlier but good now. I was going to ask if you had anything planned for your birthday but given that you’d forgotten….
I’m doing ok thanks. Was super sleepy earlier but good now. I was going to ask if you had anything planned for your birthday but given that you’d forgotten….
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,664 Oh good. Yeah no plans lol I'll do something over the weekend
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,665 Hope!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY PRETTY LADY
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,668 BunnyBeeHope said: Today is a very much do nothing day Click to expand... Honestly this is a excellent way to spend a birthday
BunnyBeeHope said: Today is a very much do nothing day Click to expand... Honestly this is a excellent way to spend a birthday
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,671 I look forward to a couple of those next week
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,673 BunnyBeeHope said: Days off for Easter? Click to expand... She has 10 days off after tomorrow!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,674 I see my PA has replied for me lol Yes I have Easter off and all next week
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,677 I see an important question has been raised today. Something we should all ask ourselves. Should I garden topless today ?
I see an important question has been raised today. Something we should all ask ourselves. Should I garden topless today ?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,678 BunnyBeeHope said: Phrog assistant Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,680 BunnyBeeHope said: A bit cold out I wouldn't personally Click to expand... It do be very chilly and no sun
BunnyBeeHope said: A bit cold out I wouldn't personally Click to expand... It do be very chilly and no sun