D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,682 AmberWarning said: Do be do be do Click to expand... I be do you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,688 Borderlands 4 has a new character I'm gonna try that
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,689 BunnyBeeHope said: Borderlands 4 has a new character I'm gonna try that Click to expand... I bought it when it came out but my computer struggled running it so never got back into it
BunnyBeeHope said: Borderlands 4 has a new character I'm gonna try that Click to expand... I bought it when it came out but my computer struggled running it so never got back into it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,690 I think I played around half of it and just fell off
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,691 Maybe get it on console when it’s on sale one day Been playing crimson desert that game is amazing
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,693 It is absolutely nuts Everything they said you could do in it before release you can and more
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,698 SophUKYis said: It is absolutely nuts Everything they said you could do in it before release you can and more Click to expand... I’ve got it on steam but haven’t been able to do much yet. I saw you can farm and stuff in it. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done so far?
SophUKYis said: It is absolutely nuts Everything they said you could do in it before release you can and more Click to expand... I’ve got it on steam but haven’t been able to do much yet. I saw you can farm and stuff in it. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done so far?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #419,699 Curvylily said: I’ve got it on steam but haven’t been able to do much yet. I saw you can farm and stuff in it. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done so far? Click to expand... Befriend a couple dogs are they travel with me I’ve barely even scratched the surface of it lol
Curvylily said: I’ve got it on steam but haven’t been able to do much yet. I saw you can farm and stuff in it. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done so far? Click to expand... Befriend a couple dogs are they travel with me I’ve barely even scratched the surface of it lol