Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,022 BaileyXcX said: Oh I feel like I’m back at Office Depot Click to expand... Oh ya how did that go??? Left the floors all sticky I presume
BaileyXcX said: Oh I feel like I’m back at Office Depot Click to expand... Oh ya how did that go??? Left the floors all sticky I presume
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,023 Let’s just say if dry humping hanging file folders is against store policy IT SHOULD BE POSTED
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,025 BunnyBeeHope said: Watch out for staples Click to expand... Oh I did
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,026 BaileyXcX said: Let’s just say if dry humping hanging file folders is against store policy IT SHOULD BE POSTED Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: Let’s just say if dry humping hanging file folders is against store policy IT SHOULD BE POSTED Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,027 BaileyXcX said: I know! You’ll finally get to taste alcohol Click to expand... I am a little sad that I won’t get to make those jokes anymore
BaileyXcX said: I know! You’ll finally get to taste alcohol Click to expand... I am a little sad that I won’t get to make those jokes anymore
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,028 youngbustyredhead said: I am a little sad that I won’t get to make those jokes anymore Click to expand... You can still make them
youngbustyredhead said: I am a little sad that I won’t get to make those jokes anymore Click to expand... You can still make them
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,029 Bailey’s picture is gonna be posted on the wall behind the counter
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,030 I swear Office Depot couldn’t get hotter if they had a glory hole Which btw THEY DO NOW AMIRITE
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,031 Did they have dividers with color coded clear tabs?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,032 Damn Bailey, you ate with that glory hole joke *self high five*
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,033 youngbustyredhead said: Did they have dividers with color coded clear tabs? Click to expand... Yes they did. God yes they did
youngbustyredhead said: Did they have dividers with color coded clear tabs? Click to expand... Yes they did. God yes they did
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,035 Someone has to post after Leia but hooboy that can't be followed
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,036 BaileyXcX said: And they had … legal size hnnngghh Click to expand... Fun sized
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,038 BunnyBeeHope said: Someone has to post after Leia but hooboy that can't be followed Click to expand... Shades of Grey? That was lovely
BunnyBeeHope said: Someone has to post after Leia but hooboy that can't be followed Click to expand... Shades of Grey? That was lovely
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,039 BunnyBeeHope said: My birthday wish didnt come true no one died Click to expand... Does being dead on the inside count?
BunnyBeeHope said: My birthday wish didnt come true no one died Click to expand... Does being dead on the inside count?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2026 #420,040 Casey86 said: Does being dead on the inside count? Click to expand... No and youre not on my list. I like you alot
Casey86 said: Does being dead on the inside count? Click to expand... No and youre not on my list. I like you alot