L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,482 BaileyXcX said: Nickelback cover band Click to expand... even better lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,483 Curvylily said: this will confuse you, but it is one of the most northern cities in the state of indiana Click to expand... The only Indiana city further north is Antarctica, Indiana
Curvylily said: this will confuse you, but it is one of the most northern cities in the state of indiana Click to expand... The only Indiana city further north is Antarctica, Indiana
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,486 Pennsylvania has Blueball, Intercourse, Paradise, and Birdinhand
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,488 he was a much loved mayor in a red state, he really opened my eyes to a lot of things (in addition to just being away at college) Red, i totally miss college life sometimes... enjoy every minute!
he was a much loved mayor in a red state, he really opened my eyes to a lot of things (in addition to just being away at college) Red, i totally miss college life sometimes... enjoy every minute!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,489 youngbustyredhead said: I made that up Click to expand... I was googling lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,491 BaileyXcX said: I was googling lol Click to expand... Yay my bluffing skills are on point! *signs up for poker tournament*
BaileyXcX said: I was googling lol Click to expand... Yay my bluffing skills are on point! *signs up for poker tournament*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,492 Curvylily said: Red, i totally miss college life sometimes... enjoy every minute! Click to expand... I am! I have made it my goal to get the most out of it
Curvylily said: Red, i totally miss college life sometimes... enjoy every minute! Click to expand... I am! I have made it my goal to get the most out of it
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,493 youngbustyredhead said: I am! I have made it my goal to get the most out of it Click to expand... i think i saw you plan to do grad school? still thinking that?
youngbustyredhead said: I am! I have made it my goal to get the most out of it Click to expand... i think i saw you plan to do grad school? still thinking that?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,495 Curvylily said: i think i saw you plan to do grad school? still thinking that? Click to expand... It’s on the table yes. Seems like a master’s degree is ver helpful for museum work
Curvylily said: i think i saw you plan to do grad school? still thinking that? Click to expand... It’s on the table yes. Seems like a master’s degree is ver helpful for museum work
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,499 BunnyBeeHope said: From yesterday Click to expand... 30 seconds to mars
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,500 BaileyXcX said: Do y’all know who Pete Buttegeig is? Click to expand... Yes ma'am