L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,521 i wonder how's @SophUKYis 's ankle is feeling?
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,522 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah it seems ok hasn't given me much issues today Click to expand... Good
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,523 Curvylily said: i wonder how's @SophUKYis 's ankle is feeling? Click to expand... Are you all falling apart on me?
Curvylily said: i wonder how's @SophUKYis 's ankle is feeling? Click to expand... Are you all falling apart on me?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,524 Soph's ankle has been a long-running issue
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,525 I’m gonna wrap everyone in bubble wrap lol
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,526 she's just on my mind, i broke my ankle, like 20 years ago in a car accident sucks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,527 Major props to her for dealing with it for so long
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,528 youngbustyredhead said: Soph's ankle has been a long-running issue Click to expand... That’s not good I hope it’s okay
youngbustyredhead said: Soph's ankle has been a long-running issue Click to expand... That’s not good I hope it’s okay
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,529 I uh sprained my ankle in gym class in hs Totally the same thing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,530 Doing log hops. I didn't hop high enough
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,532 Needed a bunny or frog to train me better
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,533 i was in so much shock i didn't even know, i tried walking on it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,534 Well I cracked my skull and fractured a toe. Closest I've got
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,535 BunnyBeeHope said: I've never broken a bone Click to expand... you broke my brain a little bit ago
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,536 Curvylily said: i was in so much shock i didn't even know, i tried walking on it Click to expand... Adrenaline is a crazy thing
Curvylily said: i was in so much shock i didn't even know, i tried walking on it Click to expand... Adrenaline is a crazy thing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,537 BunnyBeeHope said: Well I cracked my skull and fractured a toe. Closest I've got Click to expand... owie
BunnyBeeHope said: Well I cracked my skull and fractured a toe. Closest I've got Click to expand... owie
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,538 youngbustyredhead said: you broke my brain a little bit ago Click to expand... she's still in recovery
youngbustyredhead said: you broke my brain a little bit ago Click to expand... she's still in recovery
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #429,539 Curvylily said: she's just on my mind, i broke my ankle, like 20 years ago in a car accident sucks Click to expand... hope everyone else was ok unless you got hit by a drunk driver, then they can fuck off
Curvylily said: she's just on my mind, i broke my ankle, like 20 years ago in a car accident sucks Click to expand... hope everyone else was ok unless you got hit by a drunk driver, then they can fuck off