i was worried about my thigh pic cause it looked fine on my phoneIt's harder to tell on your phone tho
I've posted stuff on mah phone and then seen it on my laptop later and it's like jiminy fuck that's huge
i was worried about my thigh pic cause it looked fine on my phoneIt's harder to tell on your phone tho
I've posted stuff on mah phone and then seen it on my laptop later and it's like jiminy fuck that's huge
No! I was just talking in generalOh are they still too big?
Ok this is definitely insinuationThings are bigger on laptops interesting![]()
oh hmm lemme go looki was worried about my thigh pic cause it looked fine on my phone![]()
That’s a lot of toys
Also a fun fact, if you click on this you can make it the original size
It looks finei was worried about my thigh pic cause it looked fine on my phone![]()
i definitely had an "oh shit moment" for one of my pics, deleted nowoh hmm lemme go look
I can't complain. Life is good at the moment.Alright and you?
thank you for your serviceI can confirm that none of the thigh photos are too big on my laptop
the constant strugglehell i need to shave my legs better