youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,422 BaileyXcX said: Today I’m gonna twerk like I’ve never twerked before Sometimes you have to make your own luck ya know Click to expand... the twerk to end all twerks
BaileyXcX said: Today I’m gonna twerk like I’ve never twerked before Sometimes you have to make your own luck ya know Click to expand... the twerk to end all twerks
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,424 PlayfullDude said: I back..... Click to expand... aalthough heading to bed in a sec
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,426 Lexi_79 said: Yay!!! You work so hard Click to expand... This semester hasn’t been tooooo bad But I will sure be glad when this group project is over
Lexi_79 said: Yay!!! You work so hard Click to expand... This semester hasn’t been tooooo bad But I will sure be glad when this group project is over
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,427 Lexi_79 said: Sleep well Click to expand... Hope so.... Stiff back last night and all day today
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,429 youngbustyredhead said: Drink some ginger ale Click to expand... I wish i had some
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,431 I always get badgers, beavers, seals and otters confused with each other.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,433 Why was the penguin allowed to go into the otter enclosure at the zoo?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,435 Thank you Thank you Remember to tip your waitress
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,439 It was fine, mostly gearing up for our presentations next week
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,440 Serious question If you could only finger one butt for the rest of your life, would it be yours or someone else’s
Serious question If you could only finger one butt for the rest of your life, would it be yours or someone else’s