youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,681 BaileyXcX said: what’s on the agenda today? Click to expand... You’ll never believe this but…class and work! Crazy right???
BaileyXcX said: what’s on the agenda today? Click to expand... You’ll never believe this but…class and work! Crazy right???
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,682 BaileyXcX said: what’s on the agenda today? Click to expand... I will make trombone noises.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,683 BaileyXcX said: what’s on the agenda today? Click to expand... Waiting around for people to let me start work
BaileyXcX said: what’s on the agenda today? Click to expand... Waiting around for people to let me start work
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,684 youngbustyredhead said: You’ll never believe this but…class and work! Crazy right??? Click to expand... Wow...
youngbustyredhead said: You’ll never believe this but…class and work! Crazy right??? Click to expand... Wow...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,686 Casey86 said: Hey Bailey Hey Prof Hey Ms.Moo Click to expand... You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!"
Casey86 said: Hey Bailey Hey Prof Hey Ms.Moo Click to expand... You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!"
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,687 vanilla_hips said: You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!" Click to expand... I guess I'm just full of greetings today lol
vanilla_hips said: You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!" Click to expand... I guess I'm just full of greetings today lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,688 vanilla_hips said: I will make trombone noises. Click to expand... Taking over for me since I’m not doing band anymore
vanilla_hips said: I will make trombone noises. Click to expand... Taking over for me since I’m not doing band anymore
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,689 Casey86 said: I guess I'm just full of greetings today lol Click to expand... Full of working brain cells would be better.
Casey86 said: I guess I'm just full of greetings today lol Click to expand... Full of working brain cells would be better.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,690 vanilla_hips said: You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!" Click to expand... One greeting for each twat
vanilla_hips said: You're greeting me for the second time. "Thanks man!" Click to expand... One greeting for each twat
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,692 youngbustyredhead said: Taking over for me since I’m not doing band anymore Click to expand... What kind of band?
youngbustyredhead said: Taking over for me since I’m not doing band anymore Click to expand... What kind of band?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,694 vanilla_hips said: Full of working brain cells would be better. Click to expand... Yea..... that's not happening....
vanilla_hips said: Full of working brain cells would be better. Click to expand... Yea..... that's not happening....
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,695 vanilla_hips said: What kind of band? Click to expand... Symphonic band I played trombone but I’m not doing it next year
vanilla_hips said: What kind of band? Click to expand... Symphonic band I played trombone but I’m not doing it next year
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,696 youngbustyredhead said: Now it’s class time Bye bye! Click to expand... See ya later YBR
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,697 Casey86 said: Yea..... that's not happening.... Click to expand... *plays sad cello*
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,698 vanilla_hips said: *plays sad cello* Click to expand... Whatever braincells I have left are on strike
vanilla_hips said: *plays sad cello* Click to expand... Whatever braincells I have left are on strike
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,699 Casey86 said: Hey Bailey Hey Prof Hey Ms.Moo Click to expand... Hey man
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,700 youngbustyredhead said: Symphonic band I played trombone but I’m not doing it next year Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: Symphonic band I played trombone but I’m not doing it next year Click to expand...