youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,141 I am ok! Semester starting to build to its climax
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,145 I give my group presentation today and then hopefully never have to talk to this guy again
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,147 Curvylily said: He a creep, lazy, or what? Click to expand... Not overtly creepy to me directly, just a general ick vibe. Sort of embodying the college jock stereotype He did do his share of the work tho, gotta give him that
Curvylily said: He a creep, lazy, or what? Click to expand... Not overtly creepy to me directly, just a general ick vibe. Sort of embodying the college jock stereotype He did do his share of the work tho, gotta give him that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,150 The good news about the presentation is that there’s no final for that class hooray
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,159 Lexi_79 said: Thank you. I think I’m going to leave this thread to others that belong here. I do appreciate your message. And for sure I’ll see you and other people in the other threads. Click to expand... You belong here too Lexi
Lexi_79 said: Thank you. I think I’m going to leave this thread to others that belong here. I do appreciate your message. And for sure I’ll see you and other people in the other threads. Click to expand... You belong here too Lexi
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,160 I think at times we all fell like we don’t belong here. I know I quite often do. So sometimes I come on and just play the other threads.
I think at times we all fell like we don’t belong here. I know I quite often do. So sometimes I come on and just play the other threads.