Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,281 BunnyBeeHope said: Kiss me Click to expand... Fineeeeee
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,282 Curvylily said: And you punching down, since you have all the power in this scenario Click to expand... Power is irrelevant. I'm citing public-facing facts and events which I haven't manufactured. What are you even saying?
Curvylily said: And you punching down, since you have all the power in this scenario Click to expand... Power is irrelevant. I'm citing public-facing facts and events which I haven't manufactured. What are you even saying?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,283 Stanthropical said: Power is irrelevant. I'm citing public-facing facts and events which I haven't manufactured. What are you even saying? Click to expand... Using the popcorn gif, I don’t understand how that is stating facts? One might say you enjoyed the situation Ciaran found himself in. Would you like to clarify your post?
Stanthropical said: Power is irrelevant. I'm citing public-facing facts and events which I haven't manufactured. What are you even saying? Click to expand... Using the popcorn gif, I don’t understand how that is stating facts? One might say you enjoyed the situation Ciaran found himself in. Would you like to clarify your post?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,284 Stan, all I’m saying is you could have gone about this in a different way, but you chose to do it in a manner in which you knew how it would be received. No one is arguing that it shouldn’t have been posted. Can we move on?
Stan, all I’m saying is you could have gone about this in a different way, but you chose to do it in a manner in which you knew how it would be received. No one is arguing that it shouldn’t have been posted. Can we move on?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,286 Casey86 said: So how's everyone doing today? Click to expand... Hi casey. I'm doing quite fantastic. Thank you for asking.
Casey86 said: So how's everyone doing today? Click to expand... Hi casey. I'm doing quite fantastic. Thank you for asking.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,287 Casey86 said: So how's everyone doing today? Click to expand... The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside
Casey86 said: So how's everyone doing today? Click to expand... The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,288 Curvylily said: The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside Click to expand... I'm doing the same as we speak, found a local burger joint and giving it a try
Curvylily said: The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside Click to expand... I'm doing the same as we speak, found a local burger joint and giving it a try
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,289 Curvylily said: The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside Click to expand... Nice! At a park or outside just outside?
Curvylily said: The weather is pretty great. Ate lunch outside Click to expand... Nice! At a park or outside just outside?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,290 Tender_n_Crispy said: Nice! At a park or outside just outside? Click to expand... We have a table outside the building I work
Tender_n_Crispy said: Nice! At a park or outside just outside? Click to expand... We have a table outside the building I work
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,297 AmberWarning said: Oh yeah it’s a great evening Click to expand... Well hopefully it is a great evening and it's not sarcasm I'm detecting lol
AmberWarning said: Oh yeah it’s a great evening Click to expand... Well hopefully it is a great evening and it's not sarcasm I'm detecting lol
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 23, 2026 #433,299 *sarcasm* hard to read in text format. Lol.