And then Hope bites her fingers off to keep herself from replyingI’m so late to this party but my favourite hehe is the “should I post my neeple hehe I’m naughty need a big stwong man to tell me what to do hehe”
And then Hope bites her fingers off to keep herself from replyingI’m so late to this party but my favourite hehe is the “should I post my neeple hehe I’m naughty need a big stwong man to tell me what to do hehe”
And then Hope bites her fingers off to keep herself from replying
Ask awayHey so I have a question
Bite me bbAnd then Hope bites her fingers off to keep herself from replying
9 inchesHey so I have a question
I have 10 you can borrowStan takes my fingers away when I'm naughty and I need them for stuff
CatHey so I have a question