new thread game, would you eat the butt of the user above?Who's butt are you eating
new thread game, would you eat the butt of the user above?Who's butt are you eating
Songs which remind you of the above userbutt related?
It's snowingGurl you really love nature
It would do numbersnew thread game, would you eat the butt of the user above?
Again! What the crapIt's snowing![]()
It'll just be Trueman and tom saying no to each otherIt would do numbers
DangerousSongs which remind you of the above user
Not really.Again! What the crap
Just a whole thread of me saying yesnew thread game, would you eat the butt of the user above?
Brave I've seen some of those buttsJust a whole thread of me saying yes
I prefer professional shit stirrerDude has taken up the snark baton I like it
Will doGoing to try sleep again. Baaiiiii.
Stay awesome
Probably good you fall asleep as I will suggest feet....Going to try sleep again. Baaiiiii.
Stay awesome
We don't really do guns here..... makes robbing banks so much harder..“So how did you get into bank robbing?”
“Me and a buddy … we just kinda fell into it. I had a gun, I needed some money …”
![]()