Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,381 Harthacnut said: Wonders and her mystical third arm Click to expand... It comes in handy.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,382 Lil_wonders said: Stop complaining about warm weather while I’m freezing. Click to expand... @Lil_wonders 100% it is only warm weather....
Lil_wonders said: Stop complaining about warm weather while I’m freezing. Click to expand... @Lil_wonders 100% it is only warm weather....
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,383 PlayfullDude said: @Lil_wonders 100% it is only warm weather.... Click to expand... I know. Such wimps.
PlayfullDude said: @Lil_wonders 100% it is only warm weather.... Click to expand... I know. Such wimps.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,384 @SarcasticSadie is on those threads again...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,385 Morning Only here a few minutes. Exhausted. Hope have a good day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,386 Lil_wonders said: It cums in handy. Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,389 BunnyBeeHope said: Did that alarm ever stop? Click to expand... Just before 4am
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,391 Sounded for 20 mins. Stopped for 15 Repeated 3 times
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,394 Harthacnut said: @SarcasticSadie is on those threads again... Click to expand... Scandalous character assassination, I know nothing of such threads.
Harthacnut said: @SarcasticSadie is on those threads again... Click to expand... Scandalous character assassination, I know nothing of such threads.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,396 Maddiemoiselle said: Blah Click to expand... Why are you awake Gooby
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,397 SarcasticSadie said: Why are you awake Gooby Click to expand... Want the real, gross answer?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,398 Maddiemoiselle said: Want the real, gross answer? Click to expand... Uh.huh.k.sure
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,399 Well I've sweat so much cause of fever now my bed is a damp puddle