SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,401 Maddiemoiselle said: Well I've sweat so much cause of fever now my bed is a damp puddle Click to expand... Oh dear, that’s no good I shall bring provisions, not sure what but bring nonetheless. Hugs also
Maddiemoiselle said: Well I've sweat so much cause of fever now my bed is a damp puddle Click to expand... Oh dear, that’s no good I shall bring provisions, not sure what but bring nonetheless. Hugs also
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,402 Maddiemoiselle said: Well I've sweat so much cause of fever now my bed is a damp puddle Click to expand... No work for you tomorrow
Maddiemoiselle said: Well I've sweat so much cause of fever now my bed is a damp puddle Click to expand... No work for you tomorrow
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,403 BunnyBeeHope said: Its a sticky duck Click to expand... Tiz all that honey you carry
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,404 SarcasticSadie said: Oh dear, that’s no good I shall bring provisions, not sure what but bring nonetheless. Hugs also Click to expand... Fanks Gooby
SarcasticSadie said: Oh dear, that’s no good I shall bring provisions, not sure what but bring nonetheless. Hugs also Click to expand... Fanks Gooby
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,405 BunnyBeeHope said: No work for you tomorrow Click to expand... Probably. But we'll see
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,406 Maddiemoiselle said: Fanks Gooby Click to expand... Hope you are upping the fluids, H20
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,407 SarcasticSadie said: Scandalous character assassination, I know nothing of such threads. Click to expand... Time to sue
SarcasticSadie said: Scandalous character assassination, I know nothing of such threads. Click to expand... Time to sue
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,408 SarcasticSadie said: Hope you are upping the fluids, H20 Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,409 Look at him, Cumbo looking all innocent after sticking a metaphorical knife in my back ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,410 BunnyBeeHope said: Time to sue Click to expand... @ConsciousNobody is the judge?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,411 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... I know Canada is provincial but was sure the water didn’t look that color
Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... I know Canada is provincial but was sure the water didn’t look that color
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,412 Maddiemoiselle said: @ConsciousNobody is the judge? Click to expand... She will send him to the Gallows, or something ha
Maddiemoiselle said: @ConsciousNobody is the judge? Click to expand... She will send him to the Gallows, or something ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,415 Ya should come here Goobz, will sweat that fever out here at the moment
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,416 SarcasticSadie said: Ya should come here Goobz, will sweat that fever out here at the moment Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie said: Ya should come here Goobz, will sweat that fever out here at the moment Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,417 Maddiemoiselle said: Ok. I snooze again. Bye y'all Click to expand... Hope you feel better in the morning, and get some sleep x
Maddiemoiselle said: Ok. I snooze again. Bye y'all Click to expand... Hope you feel better in the morning, and get some sleep x
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,418 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... CN, another for you to judge!