D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,501 You're not even watching the right game ffs.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,503 Errr that was before the game, obviously is a different one
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,504 They all kicked off at the same time
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,507 Sadie brining the politican vibes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,508 I need to hoover but its a million degrees ahould be illegal
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,510 Right I have a meeting, shall be saying have a Zoom issue so as not to feature my lap top tent on camera ha Ciaran, your new pfp will be with you a little later. Hope, really hope you have a lovely time later ya deserve it. Ciao for now all x
Right I have a meeting, shall be saying have a Zoom issue so as not to feature my lap top tent on camera ha Ciaran, your new pfp will be with you a little later. Hope, really hope you have a lovely time later ya deserve it. Ciao for now all x
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,512 Have a good day Sadie Your pfp can eat shit Byeeee
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,513 Harthacnut said: Have a good day Sadie Your pfp can eat shit Byeeee Click to expand... Be careful or I be making you eat it in the pic
Harthacnut said: Have a good day Sadie Your pfp can eat shit Byeeee Click to expand... Be careful or I be making you eat it in the pic
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,515 Harthacnut said: Have a good day Sadie Your pfp can eat shit Byeeee Click to expand... Is that a suggestion?
Harthacnut said: Have a good day Sadie Your pfp can eat shit Byeeee Click to expand... Is that a suggestion?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,517 SarcasticSadie said: Be careful or I be making you eat it in the pic Click to expand... Homelander
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,520 BunnyBeeHope said: What Click to expand... Harthacnut said: What Click to expand... Cat